Sunday 12 November 2006

Talking about books with Linda


Hello everyone. I have opened this blog so that I can talk to my readers and hopefully lots of other people about my books and those of authors I like and admire. Some of the authors will be friends, and some will be just authors I have picked after reading a book they have written.


First of all let me tell you about myself. I write as Linda Sole, Anne Herries and coming soon Triskelion. the Linda sole books go back some years. The first one was Lovers& Sinners, which was successful for Century. However, I now write for Severn House as Linda Sole and my latest book with them is Wish Down the Moon, which is third in a trilogy called the Country House Series.


Tomorrow I will tell you about my Anne Herries books and then I'll go on to write about some favourite authors. Bye for now, Linda

No comments: