Thursday 7 December 2006

Another Busy Day!


I have been to Cambridge today, looking at new kitchens. It was a lot of rushing about in the traffic, and I would rather have been here working on my new book. I have just started the second Dynasty. The first is coming out in America in April, but I'm not sure when it comes out here - later in the year I think. Anyway, I am working on the second now, which will be followed by another Regency trilogy. I am going to post some moving graphics for you and I'll put the logo for the website so that you can pick some up yourself. They are free to use but they ask you to put up their logo. I shall do so just for Christmas and then take them down I should think. Enjoy! The stationary graphics were done by Mandy Jones from the Historical authors website.

See you soon, Linda

No comments: