Friday 12 January 2007

Busy, busy, busy!


I have been working hard these past few days. I have set up a myspace for my Triskelion friends. I have a book coming out with Triskelion some time this year under the name of Anne Ireland. It is called Too Hot to Handle and I shall do my own publicity on that site, but for the moment I am using it to showcase all my writing friends at Triskelion. I am going to feature June Francis here soon, but today I want to tell you my news. I have had some good reviews for Anne Herries recently, and I was fortunate enough to get in to the top 262 most borrowed authors at the libraries. I have just finished checking proofs for Married By Christmas, which is the second book of a Regency Trilogy and comes out in October. I've also just finished a few revisions for the third in that series - Lord Harcourt's Secret. The first is called Marianne and the Marquis and should be out in August I think. I have sent off various ideas for my new contract and it looks like being another busy year.


Now that Christmas is over I am looking forward to the better weather and perhaps a visit to Spain - that is if my squirrels can spare me. They come regularly again now, which is great because we lost the tame ones last year and that was heart breaking. I hope you are all enjoying the blog and pics. These cheeky chappies are my grown up nephews when they were much younger. Good thing they don't look at the blog! Love from Linda

No comments: