Tuesday 13 February 2007

Coming in May 2007


I wanted to tell everyone that my first Anne Ireland book for Triskelion comes out in May. It is an ebook and something new for me, though it may come out in print later. I'm not sure about that yet. The title is Too Hot To Handle and I have put a trailer on the website and at my myspace - www.myspace.com/anneherries . Anyone who would like to take a look can pop in there or www.lindasole.co.uk .


I shall post an excerpt here another day, but I've just had the date confirmed so I am quite pleased about that. I received my new books from Severn House yesterday. A Miscarriage of Justice. The cover looks a more pinky mauve than the one I show here, but colours are often different on the web.


I have one hardback copy of A Miscarriage of Justice to give away. If you would like to be in with a chance, go into the lindasole website and use the contact address. I shall collect the first six to email me and pick the winner in the time honoured way from a hat. Love to you all Linda.


PS. One of my visitors said that this blog reminded her of Little Women. I thought that was a wonderful compliment and if reading what I have to say gives you the nice warm feeling reading Little Women gives so many of us I am happy. The picture is of me with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law on holiday in Spain a few years ago.

No comments: