Tuesday 4 June 2013

New Books

I popped in to tell my readers about the series of Regency Novellas I am writing.  I started with Happy Christmas Mr Jones, then Annabel's Christmas surprise. The next to be published was Mary's Sacrifice and now Captain Havers and the Abandoned Bride.  All the books did well, but Mary's Sacrifice was the first to go into the top one hundred.  It went up as far as 19, but Captain Havers has beaten it, coming in at 12 for a while this morning.  It will go up and down, as they all do but it is fun to watch the charts and very exciting.

These are just little fun books sold very cheaply but they are what readers like to take to bed for a pleasant read and my readers seem to enjoy them.  I would like to thank my readers for supporting me, not just now but since I began writing.

As well as these little fun books I have some wonderful news about my new saga.  People who know me will know that I've been working on a big book for a long time, trying to get my sagas back into mainstream.  Well, now I can say that I have been lucky.  Ebury has accepted my latest big saga and I am now working on some revisions.  I am thrilled to have been given this chance and will be announcing more on the Rosie Clarke blog.

More news soon.

No comments: